Located in beautiful Oxford, OH (home of Miami University) The hospital’s Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services is looking for a Physical Therapist to join their staff.
Their PT program is well known in SW Ohio for the excellent standard of care and the high level of service provided by their staff.
Their newly built state-of-the-art facility features one of the Tri-States only underwater Hydroworx heated treadmill pools
• Some of the PT staff drives past competing hospitals and outpatient facilities just to work for the facility.
• Continuing education and certifications are strongly encouraged and they provide the highest level of CEU allowance in the area.
• In addition, they also have a Professional Development Program that allows a PT to obtain an advanced degree.
• Along with the main facility in Oxford, they have 3 other outpatient facilities in neighboring communities.
• This very strong department includes PTs, PTAs, OT, trainers and an Exercise Physiologist.
• They have very manageable workloads and strongly encourage manual skills.
• The Director and management staff carry patient loads to maintain their skill sets and encourage excellence.
• The staff is very collaborative and the main focus is patient care.
• Pay is determined by experience. Pay increases include merit increases and additional pay for obtaining certifications.
• New graduates are strongly urged to apply, also.
• Relocation assistance provided
If you are interested or know of other PT professionals that would be interested in continuing to grow their PT skills, work in an excellent “family” environment and have the opportunity to work with other strong PTs striving to be the best, please contact me for further information
Please contact Chris Roberson, MSN at 513-523-3746