NPTE JULY 2013

General discussion on how to obtain a license to work in the United States.

NPTE JULY 2013

Postby saltyandpepper » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:05 pm

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM DESPERATE TO PASS THE TEST. UNFORTUNATE TO SAY BUT IT IS GOING TO BE MY 5TH TRY. PLEASE PLEASE, IF YOU CAN SHARE TIPS ON HOW TO SOLVE THE MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS.
I THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM TAKING IT ON JULY 2013
saltyandpepper

Re: NPTE JULY 2013

Postby Sush2 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Heyi. Its tough exam so dont panic. Just start fresh and adopt a new technique. Some of the things which worked fr me are: clear your fundamentals for important and confusing topics. Do Not Cram anything other then lab values. Make notes of some important points and revise the topics again and again which you think you know perfectly and still you are doing mistakes. Repeat all test atleast twice or thrice. And utmost important is to take the test in One Go. It is a test of concentration and focus. So train your mind to focus and think for five hours non stop. In the last month of exam just take test on alternative days or atleast two test a week in order to train your mind. And pray a lot with positive affirmations. I know its tuff and u might hv heard all this but its all i cn share. Trust yourself and go ahead with full determination this time and God will certainly give you the result of your hardwork. May God bless you. Wish you all the luck and best wishes.
Sush2

Postby physiolee » Sat May 04, 2013 8:08 am

Hello,
Last edited by physiolee on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
physiolee

Postby lin85 » Sun May 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi,
I am preparing for NPTE too. I am in NJ. u can reach me at Npandya2013@gmail.com.
lin85

Postby physiolee » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:40 pm

I took in july, but didn't clear. Could manage only 68%. All the practice tests which scott m giles/therapyed/PEAT provide are for 4 hours and the main exam is for 5 hours. So you really need to have the patience and concentration to sit through the last hour.
I guess i made the maximum mistakes in the last 50 questions as i was hurrying, which you should never do..
I have started studying again and hope to clear in october.
If anyone in carson, California, please do let me know if interested in group studying,
email me at physiolee(atgmaildot)com.
physiolee

Return to Non-US Trained Physical Therapist