PT reviewer books

General discussion on how to obtain a license to work in the United States.

PT reviewer books

Postby yael » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:55 pm

Hi! I hope someone could enlighten with this query of mine. I have been hearing about this 'BLUE BOOK' use as reviewer for physical therapy board exam along with NPTE of sullivan. Does the BLUE BOOK have a title?
Thanks.

Yael
yael

RE: reviewer

Postby yael » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:11 am

:D Hi VaDMan! Thank you for the information. Your a great help.

God Bless you!

Yael
yael

RE: Reviewer

Postby yael » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:16 am

Hi VanDMan! Sorry misspelled your name. Thank you again.

Yael
yael

Postby jennyptrp » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:31 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Blue Book is the same with Course Manual of International Resources LTD.(IER). This course manual is intended to be used in conjunction with the onsite or online Licensure Examination Preparatory Course for PT of IER ltd. This book is different from NPTE review & Study guide.

The syllabus portion is a condensed summary of certain content areas and basic definitions that may be germane to NPTE. The NPTE Revuew and Study Guide by O Sullivan & SIegelmann is also a part of the course material and provides a more extensive review of information. This book is a MUST Read!
:wink:
jennyptrp

Postby AEGIS PT » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:21 am

jennyptrp wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:) Blue Book is the same with Course Manual of International Resources LTD.(IER). This course manual is intended to be used in conjunction with the onsite or online Licensure Examination Preparatory Course for PT of IER ltd. This book is different from NPTE review & Study guide.

The syllabus portion is a condensed summary of certain content areas and basic definitions that may be germane to NPTE. The NPTE Revuew and Study Guide by O Sullivan & SIegelmann is also a part of the course material and provides a more extensive review of information. This book is a MUST Read!
:wink:

The above poster is correct. I attended the IER review course and have the "Blue Book" as well. I'm selling both review books if your interested, 2006 version. Good Luck either way.
A.S. - PTA
B.S. - Psychology
M.S. - PT
(Wife is also a PT)

Specialty: Aquatics & Geriatrics
AEGIS PT

Postby dcd » Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:31 pm

hi

will u pls give me some information regarding npte review courses?is this really helpful?as this course is only for 2 days so i m wondering.

as u mentioned that u want to sell ur books so i m interested in blue book.

i have heard that this book ,u can get only if u attend those courses,is that true?

cant we get it online?
dcd

Return to Non-US Trained Physical Therapist