I would appreciate it if the physical therapists on this forum could answer a few questions concerning the writing aspect of Physical Therapy (preferably by Tuesday, December 7th ). There are quite a few questions thus it is fine if each physical therapist only answers a few or you may answer all if you prefer. Thank you for your time.
1. Is the writing you do more:
- Formal (less words outside everyday use, polysyllabic words, avoidance of contractions, graeco-latin)?
- Or Informal (some contractions, popular idioms and slang, Graeco-latin and anglo-saxon words, mono and polysyllabic words)?
2. What percentage of work is involved with writing? Why?
3. Does this include:
4. Would you like to change the percentage in consideration of those inclusions?
5. Do you notice a difference between internal and external writing?
6. What are the differences in sending a letter to a client and sending a memo to a department?
7. How has your writing changed since you first started this job?
8. Has academic writing helped you with the writing you do in this job?
9. How did you learn to write for this job?
10. What were your expectations about writing for this job?
11. Have you ever had a problem as a result of written communication?
12. Can you use humor in any of your writing?